Are you having user problems?

A few people have contacted me to say they are having trouble leaving comments and 'following' the blog. As far as I can see the settings should allow you to do both. Looking for help online, there is some suggestion that this may be difficult if you use older web browsers and some Apple systems. They suggest downloading Google Chrome or making sure your browser is up to date.

The 'subscribe' button does seem to work - at least it did for me when I tested it last night! If you click 'subscribe' at the top of the page and fill in your email details you will be sent an alert each time there is a new post.

Those of you who have my personal contact, please let me know if this still doesn't work!


Thanks!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Touch Not the Lord’s Anointed!

Visits from the Holy Ghost? Martyn Lloyd-Jones on Word and Spirit in Preaching

Visits or Visitations? Lloyd-Jones Pops Around Again.